Crawl Space Insulation Experts Serving Erie, Crawford, Chautauqua, Warren & Ashtabula Areas
Prevent mold, moisture & comfort problems with the right insulation
Crawl space insulation is important. A number of comfort and energy problems are caused by inadequate or incorrect crawl space insulation.
Any crawl space can be wet and damp, so the insulation must hold up in those conditions. We recommend installing a vapor barrier along with proper insulation to prevent mold and moisture problems and keep your home comfortable year-round.
When you count on Klein Home Solutions for your crawl space insulation needs, we will send out an expert technician to inspect your crawl space and recommend the right services. We have the tools and experience to seal air leaks and install high-performance insulation to help improve your home’s comfort and energy efficiency.
Our options for crawl space insulation
The crawl space insulation materials that we install are compatible with our crawl space encapsulation and drainage systems to ensure a dry, healthy, comfortable crawl space!
TerraBlock™ crawl space insulation was developed to meet the challenge of insulating rough, uneven crawl space floors. However, this innovative insulation is versatile enough to be used on foundation walls as well. The ¾-in.-thick sheet material is covered on both sides with a durable moisture barrier that makes the insulation resistant to puncture and abrasion damage.
When you install TerraBlock™, you get insulation and moisture protection from a single product. When installed over a crawl space floor, TerraBlock™ also provides a cushioned surface that service professionals and homeowners will appreciate when moving around in the crawl space.
Read More About TerraBlock™ »
- Padded, Insulated Design — TerraBlock™ is made of ¾” of foam insulation. It’s padded, puncture-resistant, and durable enough for access by servicemen and homeowners.
- Installs On Walls & Floors— TerraBlock™ is available in rolls and fan-fold sheets, providing installers with different installation options to suit varying crawl space conditions. TerraBlock™ is appropriate for crawl space walls and floors.
- Compatible With Our CleanSpace® System — TerraBlock™ can be used as a standalone product, or it can be combined with our CleanSpace® Vapor Barrier, CleanSpace® drainage matting, SmartPipe™ French Drains and other products.
- Thick Material — 2″-thick insulation with a radiant barrier to both insulate and reflect heat back into the crawl space.
- Extra Insulation— SilverGlo™ has an R-11 value insulation to keep more heat in the crawl space and home.