Wall Crack & Pipe Penetration Repair S erving Erie, Crawford, Chautauqua, Warren & Ashtabula Areas
The World’s Largest Network Of Crawl Space Moisture Control And Structural Repair Experts, Serving The United States, Canada, And The United Kingdom
The CleanSpace® Crawl Space Contractor Network is a division of Basement Systems, Inc. — the largest network of basement and crawl space contractors worldwide.
Basement Systems consists of a network of more than 300 dealerships, and was founded in 1987. The CleanSpace® division has been in operation since 2001, and serves in nearly every part of the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
The dealerships are local, independently owned and operated companies that are united under the common goal of creating drier, healthier, and more energy efficient crawl spaces. We are not a franchise!
Each CleanSpace® dealer works with the network cooperatively, sharing knowledge, experiences, and best practices with one another. We also employ a full-time Research and Development Department tasked with keeping us on the cutting edge.
Warrantied Repairs for Leaking Wall Cracks & Pipe Penetrations
Small cracks in foundation walls are common in homes throughout the Pennsylvania and New York area. Usually a side effect of the natural curing process of concrete, these cracks usually do not threaten the foundation.
However, even small cracks in a foundation can be a major problem if they leak groundwater into your basement or crawl space. If you’d like a free foundation crack repair quote, contact us today!
Steps to Install the FlexiSpan® Wall System
At Klein Home Solutions, we recommend the FlexiSpan® Foundation Crack Repair System to repair your leaking wall cracks. It’s a patented, warrantied repair and a permanent solution. To repair a flooding or leaky wall crack, we follow these five steps:
- Installation of a Drainage System Or Drywell: If you’re waterproofing your basement with WaterGuard® or another interior drainage system, the FlexiSpan® can be integrated with it to direct any potential leaks to your sump pump. Otherwise, a small dry well about 5-10 gallons in size is created at the base of the crack.
- The Polyurethane Sealant: We start by sealing the crack with a high-viscosity polyurethane polymer. This gets deep in the cracks to form a durable, flexible seal.
- Secondary Drainage Strategy: Your polyurethane polymer seal should never fail. If it ever does, 95% of the water should still be stopped from leaking in. To ensure a proper repair, we install a secondary layer of drainage on the basement wall — one that will direct water to your basement drainage system or dry well.
- Finish the Repair: To keep your foundation walls looking great, we overlay your sealed wall crack with a polyurethane sealant. Light gray in color, it gives the repair a professional, finished appearance.
- Restore the Floor: After the wall crack has been repaired, the concrete floor is restored flush, with no gaps or openings. We pride ourselves on leaving our workplace clean and neat. The end result of the FlexiSpan® installation is a professional-looking, top-performing basement wall crack repair that includes a written warranty.