Crawl Space Structural Support Jacks Serving Erie, Crawford, Chautauqua, Warren & Ashtabula Areas
Repair Your Sagging Crawl Space & Restore The Structure– Without Rebuilding!
Because it’s built directly underneath your home, your crawl space plays a key role in your home’s structural integrity. Crawl spaces bear this weight through the foundation walls and crawl space support columns.
How Crawl Space Supports Fail
(Click for more information about each failure issue.)
- Sinking Crawl Space Supports
- Inadequate Structural Design
- Rotting Floor Joists
- Foundation Failure
In many cases, a failing crawl space structure can be resolved by installing crawl space supports.
At Klein Home Solutions, we specialize in crawl space repairs of all types. If you’re experiencing a structural problem with your crawl space, we have a solution for you.
Crawl Space Support System
The SmartJack® Crawl Space Stabilizer is an adjustable supplemental support system used for sagging crawl spaces.
It not only provides supplemental support to your failing structure — it can also often lift failing floor joists or beams, restoring them to their original position.
The SmartJack® is available for installation throughout Pennsylvania and New York, including Chautauqua, Crawford, Warren, Ashtabula, Erie and nearby areas.
- Fast, Year-Round Installation — The SmartJack® can be installed year-round, with installations completing in about a day. There’s no waiting time for concrete to cure!
- Stronger Crawl Space Support — Our crawl space support system can support vertical loads exceeding 60,000 pounds, which is far stronger than conventional concrete repairs.
- Versatile Installation — The SmartJack®’s portable size allows it to be installed in even the tightest of crawl spaces.
- Superior Support — Our support jacks do more than merely halt the downward movement of your floor. The SmartJack® may also be adjusted to try to lift the floor above to its original position.